Lawn Sprinkler Technician - March 2018
We are seeking a dependable lawn sprinkler technician with experience in: troubleshooting, servicing, installation, maintenance, spring start ups, and winterization of irrigation systems for the 2017 season.
- Responsibilities Include:
- Execute lawn sprinkler service in a timely fashion with a high level of quality at all customer locations where irrigation work is done.
- Layout and install new or renovated irrigation systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot irrigation systems to determine repairs that are needed.
- Pulls and fits piping for irrigation systems.
- Sets sprinkler heads and valve boxes
- Gather and update historical data for each account regarding water sources, point of connection, mainline location, services performed, and parts installed.
- Start up and wimterize irrigation systems according to seasonal priorities or pre-established schedules.
- Partner with customer by suggesting watering schedules and tactics to reduce water usage and cost, and propose solutions during periods of droughts or water restrictions.
- Ability to communicate with customers on a routine basis to ensure satisfaction with service and solve problems to foster a positive, long-term relationship and discuss additional opportunities. Ensures irrigation jobs are managed within budget to meet or exceed all required financial performance metrics.
- Experience in the sprinkler field and customer service is preferred. Willing to train the right person.
- Must have a valid drivers license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Must have the ability to pass a Ma DOT physical exam
- Compensation - Competitive wages based upon experience.
To apply for either position please e-mail resume/references to below address.
Please call the office: 413-566-2116 or email: email@example.com