Lawn Sprinkler Technician - March 2017
We are seeking a dependable lawn sprinkler technician with experience in: troubleshooting, servicing, installation, maintenance, spring start ups, and winterization of irrigation systems for the 2017 season.
- Responsibilities Include:
- Execute lawn sprinkler service in a timely fashion with a high level of quality at all customer locations where irrigation work is done.
- Layout and install new or renovated irrigation systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot irrigation systems to determine repairs that are needed.
- Pulls and fits piping for irrigation systems.
- Sets sprinkler heads and valve boxes
- Gather and update historical data for each account regarding water sources, point of connection, mainline location, services performed, and parts installed.
- Start up and wimterize irrigation systems according to seasonal priorities or pre-established schedules.
- Partner with customer by suggesting watering schedules and tactics to reduce water usage and cost, and propose solutions during periods of droughts or water restrictions.
- Ability to communicate with customers on a routine basis to ensure satisfaction with service and solve problems to foster a positive, long-term relationship and discuss additional opportunities. Ensures irrigation jobs are managed within budget to meet or exceed all required financial performance metrics.
- Experience in the sprinkler field and customer service is preferred. Willing to train the right person.
- Must have a valid drivers license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Must have the ability to pass a Ma DOT physical exam
- Compensation - Competitive wages based upon experience.
Lawn Maintenance Tech - March 2017
We are company that pride ourselves in exceptional service to our clients. Our properties include residential houses & small businesses. If you would like to be a part of a company that performs service with high standards and expects nothing but the best results for its clients and our team, then please contact us. Positions are available for experienced detail oriented landscape maintenance technicians:
-A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND THE ABILITY TO WORK WELL WITH OTHERS IS A MUST!
-Must have a valid drivers license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
Do not apply if you are looking for summer work.
Experience & Qualifications:
- -Experience in landscaping and lawn maintenance OR willing to learn
- -Individual must be hard working, reliable, punctual, and take pride in their work.
- -Ability to pass Ma DOT physical exam required for employment
- -Hardworking and focused
- -Attention to detail
- -Punctual and reliable
- -Maintains a professional demeanor at all times
- -Experience zero-turn mowers and landscaping tools is required
- -Full time hours with mandatory Saturdays included
Duties include but not limited to:
-Weed whacking, weeding, fertilizing, mulching, pruning, planting, picking up debris, mowing, trimming, mulch installation, spring & fall clean up.
- Compensation - competitive wages based on experience
If you enjoy working outdoors - this position may be for you.
Office Assistant - 2017
Looking for a full-time Office Assistant to work alongside Office Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, friendly with customers, able to handle conflict resolution.
- Able to call customers for follow up & for collection calls.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and computer skills.
- Abilty to handle a multi lined telephone system.
- Ability to multi-task and ensure deadlines are met.
- Problem solver that can work independently.
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Process phone inquiries, schedule appointments with current and prospective customers.
- Handle correspondence, telephone contacts, and incoming mail and email (including confidential materials) in a professional and expedient manner.
- Create quotes and format documents.
Some Saturdays Required
To apply for either position please e-mail resume/references to below address.
Please call the office: 413-566-2116 or email: email@example.com