We look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you, our client.
Professional Lawn Care Company with a Top-Notch Fertilizer Program. Call 413-566-2116
We use only the finest slow release fertilizers that promote a thicker, greener and more weed free lawn. By using a quality fertilizer program for your lawn, you’ll notice a significant difference in the growth, color, vigor, hardiness and thickness of your lawn. Whether you are looking to maintain the beauty of your lawn, or in the process of revitalizing your yard, Haluch’s Landscapes will tailor a lawn program just for you.
Benefits of a Fertilizer Program from Haluch’s Landscapes.
- To promote new growth and hardiness
- To relieve stress, effects of aging and wear.
- To counteract damage due to insects or disease.
- To eliminate competition with weeds for available nutrients.
- To help replace nutrients lost to leaching, volatilization to the air, and removal of clippings and harvest of fruits and vegetables.
What Our Fertilizer Program Consists Of:
- March – April Early Spring Application –Balanced fertilizer with Pre-Emergent Crabgrass control and Broadleaf weed control
- April – June Late Spring / Early Summer Application –Slow released balanced fertilizer Broadleaf weed control, Pre-Emergent Crabgrass control and pest control.
- June – July Late Summer Application –Slow release balanced fertilizer with Broad leaf weed control. Grub Preventative —Prevents damage from Grubs / Japanese beetle larvae.
- August – September Fall Application –Balanced fertilizer with Broadleaf weed control, and Mosquito control.
- September – October Winterizer Application –Helps lawn through winter and provides quick start in the spring. Lime Application
Interested in learning more about a home fertilizer program? Haluch’s Landscaping provides lawn care services to Western MA & Northern CT.
Call today for a free, over the phone, 5-minute quote! We will also send a technician out to discuss your fertilizer program and lawn care needs. Call our office at 413-566-2116 or fill out our online request form on our website.
*New Fertilizer Customers Get 1/2 Off Grub Preventative Application
Eliminate Lawn Damage With Haluch’s Fertilizer Program With Grub Prevention Service
A white grub is the immature larval form of a scarab beetle, such as a European chafer or Japanese beetle. Grubs live in the soil, feeding on plant roots, so damage caused by grubs may not be noticeable until after severe lawn damage becomes prevalent.
Grubs feed on the root system of plants and sometimes decaying organic matter at the root zone. Grub damage is often hard to detect because of their underground activity.
Protect Your Lawn & Yard with the Autobugg Cedar Pest Control System
Ask About Our Coupons!
Refer a friend and both you and your friend get a $25 credit
For new fertilizer customers only
With full mosquito, flea & tick program sign-up
When you sign up for Sprinkler Start Up