Affordable lawn sprinkler installation & repair from Haluch’s Landscapes.
Benefits Of A Lawn Sprinkler System: An automatic sprinkler system is a home improvement project worth investing in. Not only will it help maintain a healthy and beautiful landscape to enjoy with friends and family, but it is also the most convenient and efficient way to ensure your landscape gets the water it needs without over-or under-watering. When properly installed and maintained, an automatic sprinkler system will help conserve water too. A home sprinkler system is the best choice for a thriving lawn.
High quality and trusted irrigation systems.
A professionally installed automatic sprinkler system will provide your home landscape with a variety of benefits. There is no easier or more cost-effective way to beautify your home, increase its value, and save yourself time and money.
- Saves time. No more spending long hours watering your lawn with a hose. Instead of spending time taking care of your lawn, you can spend time with friends and family or doing the activities you love.
- Saves water. How many times have you forgotten the water running outside, only to remember an hour or more later after hundreds of gallons have drained into the street? An automatic irrigation system can save you thousands of gallons of water a year simply by remembering to turn itself off at a certain time.
- Saves plants. Just like people, plants thrive on a steady, well-regulated schedule of nutrition. You can count on an automatic sprinkler to provide your plants with a carefully timed, precisely measured amount of water.
Common Irrigation Problems
- Sprinkler spray heads or rotor heads are set too low, not spraying above the grass.
- Sprinkler spray heads or rotors are out of alignment, spraying areas that don’t need water.
- Zone valves are leaking or not closing properly, leaving water build-up around the spray heads or rotor heads.
- Zone valves that are old and don’t turn on or don’t shut off.
- Controller box or timer does not work properly because of poor wiring, a bad battery, or faulty zone valve.
- PVC pipes cracking or bursting underground.
When you suspect there may be a leak or some other issue, call us to inspect your irrigation system, locate the source of the problem, and fix it quickly.
Winterization of Lawn Sprinklers
Protect Your Lawn & Yard with the Autobugg Cedar Pest Control System
Design & Installation
- Free sprinkler system estimates
- Providing irrigation systems for existing lawn & gardens, trees & shrubs and new construction
- Quality sprinkler systems designed with water conservation in mind
- Commercial & Residential lawn sprinkler installation & repair
Whether you are constructing a new lawn or upgrading your existing landscape, Haluch’s Landscapes is a lawn sprinkler company that will provide you with a highly qualified team of landscape professionals to install a state of the art underground sprinkler system. In most cases, there is very little damage to existing lawns. With help with your newly installed sprinkler system, any affected areas will be raked, seeded, and restored to beautiful within weeks.
Haluch’s Landscapes will work with you!
Sprinkler Service, Repair or Modification
With the help of a complete line of parts on our trucks, our lawn sprinkler service technicians can fix any problems you may have in a timely and cost effective manor. We are able to fix, service or modify any companies installation. We promise to meet and exceed your expectations of lawn sprinkler service!
Top Lawn Sprinkler Repair and Installation Quality
In an effort to provide the sprinkler installation, maintenance and repair service in the Pioneer Valley, the Haluch’s Landscapes team attend regular seminars and classes in the irrigation industry about the latest and most reliable products and techniques. By attending these seminars, we guarantee that customers will receive the highest quality sprinkler products, service, and installations possible.
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Saturday service calls available upon request
- Hunter Preferred Contractor
- CT Licensed Contractor
Add-ons & upgrades
Haluch’s Landscapes will add on or repair extra zones to your sprinkler system. If you have added a pool, expanded your yard, installed a new septic system, added additional planting beds Haluchs Landscapes will work directly with you to provide a quality sprinkler system for your home needs.
Spring Start Up
Haluch’s Landscapes is a lawn sprinkler company that consists of highly qualified landscape professionals to start up your lawn sprinkler system in the Spring. Our lawn sprinkler services are completed in a timely manner at an affordable price.
Our landscape technicians are always up to date on the most reliable lawn products and lawn care techniques. Our spring lawn sprinkler start up consists of thorough lawn sprinkler inspections of your sprinkler system and activation of your system. Your sprinkler system is important to keeping your lawn healthy and looking good, so we make it important to us to help you get started. After all the snow melts, give our landscape experts a call to schedule a time for us to come get your sprinklers started up.
We generally start doing Lawn Sprinkler Spring Start Up’s the first week of April. The office will call you to set up an appointment.
A Spring Start Up consists of:
- Activate water and system valves
- Program Controller
- Check rain sensor
- Thoroughly inspect lawn sprinkler system
- Adjust, repair, and/or replace damaged components as needed
- Pressure Check/Leak Detection
- Parts and labor for necessary (approved) repair costs are additional
Mid Season Check Up
Our mid season sprinkler system check up includes:
- Reprogram controller for existing weather conditions
- Sprinkler System walk through
- Leak detection and evaluation of zones
- Adjust lawn sprinkler heads as needed
- Set rain sensor for maximum efficiency
- Adjust, repair, and/or replace damaged sprinkler components as needed
If our lawn sprinkler service technicians notice anything wrong with your sprinkler system, we will repair, and/or replace the damaged sprinkler components as needed. Our team can fix any problems you may have in a timely and cost effective manner.
We know each home and property is different, so if you have added a pool, expanded your yard, installed a new septic system, or added any other additional planting beds, we will work directly with you to provide you with a sprinkler system that fits your properties needs.
When your energies turn toward leaf removal and putting away the outdoor furniture, you know it is time to winterize your irrigation system. You must winterize before the freezing weather arrives. We generally start doing the Winterizations for lawn sprinklers in mid-September.
Important Reminders For Your Winterizaion:
- A postcard will be mailed out to you in early September reminding you to shut water and controller off by October 1st.
- Turn the water off. You can do this by finding the master shut-off valve in your basement, shed, or other utility room. Doing this will prevent water from accumulating in the pipes.
- Turn your controller/timer to the OFF position.
- If you have a pump, there is an addition $25 charge. Pumps are left outside unless requested to bring inside which would result in an additional charge. We are not responsible for damage to pumps.
- If you cannot do any of the above, please call the office and let us know and we will do it for you.
Reminder notices are sent to existing lawn sprinkler customers to notify you that it is time to have your lawn sprinkler system serviced. The delivery dates of these notices may vary from year-to-year due to weather predictions and/or existing conditions. In order to best accommodate your schedule preferences, please contact the office at your earliest convenience to schedule your service call.
Lawn Sprinkler Service calls are scheduled Monday through Friday for AM (8-12) & PM (12-5) appointments. Please note that we are not able to guarantee a specific time, but rather an AM or PM appointment time slot. Occasionally Saturday service calls are available; please inquire when phoning to schedule your service call. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
If you will not be home at the time of the scheduled lawn sprinkler service call, please be sure to provide us access to all necessary equipment.
Note: All service calls include the first full hour of labor. Replacement parts are additional, therefore you will be notified for approval prior to any replacements.
**Saturday service calls are available upon request.
RIDING Arena Irrigation
Why should you ensure your equestrian arena is well watered?
The advantage of dust control in riding facilities are numerous and important. A dust free environment is healthier for both horses and riders. The most cost-effective solution to control dust is the installation of a watering system.
Riding over a dry surface is not only harmful to horse and rider but is also a major contributing factor to early disintegration of the arena. A dry surface quickly becomes “powdery” and the hooves of the horse begin to make contact with the base, causing it to break down. For this reason, installers of riding surfaces recommend maintaining the correct level of moisture in the surface both indoors and outdoors. When water is applied to the arena the sand particles swell, absorb the water and become minute flexible cushions. The “cushions” bind to each other and absorb some of the energy from the impact made from the hooves. The result is that the horse has a better footing, there is less concussion on the legs and the arena base is protected.
Installing a watering system is not just a plumbing job. The understanding and knowledge of different surface characteristics is very important.
Drip Irrigation System
Drip irrigation, also known as trickle irrigation or micro irrigation or localized irrigation, is an irrigation method that saves water and fertilizer by allowing water to drip slowly to the roots of plants, either onto the soil surface or directly onto the root zone, through a network of valves, pipes, tubing, and emitters. It is done through narrow tubes that deliver water directly to the base of the plant.
Benefits Of Drip Irrigation:
- Reduces leaching of water and nutrients below the root zone
- Prevents disease by minimizing water contact with the leaves, stems, and fruit of plants.
- Allows the rows between plants to remain dry, improving access and reducing weed growth.
Ask About Our Coupons!
Refer a friend and both you and your friend get a $25 credit
For new fertilizer customers only
With full mosquito, flea & tick program sign-up
When you sign up for Sprinkler Start Up